Main Menu

Here’s What You Do If Your Dog Accidentally Gets High

Here’s What You Do If Your Dog Accidentally Gets High

There are countless ways your dog accidentally gets high. From mistakenly eating an edible, to ingesting a few buds that you carelessly left on your nightstand, to having your curious canine drink the water from your bong. These things happen. So what do you do if your pup gets high? First, don’t freak out.

Here’s why: this “my dog accidentally got high” anecdote is more common than you might think. Pups across America are getting high all the time. In fact, in the last five years alone there has been a whopping 330 percent increase in people seeking aid from the Pet Poison Helpline for their high pets, according to the Helpline’s director, Ahna Brutlag. This doesn’t just include dogs though: birds, cats, rabbits and other domestic animals have been reported “accidentally” high.

Here’s What You Do If Your Dog Accidentally Gets High

 






Comments are Closed